CLP directive, in force from December 1st, 2010, revokes former classification-related legislation of DSD (dangerous substances directive 67/548/EC with later amendments) and DPD (dangerous preparations directive 1999/45/EC), and amends REACH regulation. It is base for classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures and introduce GHS classification system into the European legislation.
- Classification of hazardous substances and mixtures according to CLP regulation
- Classification update due to new available data regarding classified substance or mixture or due to changes in legislation
- mixture composition adaptarion for minimal classification
- Classification notification to relevant authorities
- Checking for classification correctness
- Preparation of request for use of an alternative chemical name